A bank is nothing without its people. At American National Bank, we’re proud to say our people are the kind who are always doing more. Doing more for their future. Doing more for their clients, their colleagues and their community. And we’re always on the lookout for others like us. Those who are career-minded, hard-working, ambitious, dedicated and, most importantly, want to see their community thrive.
In return, we offer competitive wages with record-setting incentive plans and some of the most comprehensive benefits in the region—along with countless perks, fun company events and incredible colleagues.
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer match
- Paid time off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Engaging culture
- Discounted Henry Doorly Zoo memberships
- Verizon discount
- Dell discount
For Your Family's Health
- Significant contribution to medical/dental premium
- Gym membership discount
- Wellness rates
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Short-Term Disability (provided by Corporation)
- Long-Term Disability (provided by Corporation)
- Life Insurance (2x salary provided by Corporation)
- Voluntary supplemental insurance plans are available for Accidental Death & Dismemberment, eye care and additional life insurance
For Our Community
- 24 hours of volunteer time off
- Volunteer opportunities available
- Flexibility for local board membership
- Employer donation match of up to $100 per employee on an annual basis
For Your Banking Needs
- Free checking and savings accounts
- Free safe deposit box
- Free cashier checks and money orders
- Free standard-style personal checks
- Loan discounts
- Identity Theft Protection
Empowering our employees to do more.
At American National Bank, our goal is to help every single one of our employees to do more. More for themselves, more for our clients, and more for their communities. We work closely with our staff to maximize their knowledge, skill sets, and opportunities—allowing them to do more for their careers.
A strong foundation for growth.
The Education Assistance Program is offered to encourage growth and development by assisting employees in obtaining professional certification and attending schools of banking and/or academic training on a college level.