Discover your new career
Discover your new career
We're looking for people that want more than just a job. We want ambitious, dedicated, fun individuals who are ready for a real career.
On our end, we make it worth your while. Our benefits package is fantastic. And the perks of working at a bank are countless. But, at the end of the day, it comes down to the people. A career with American National Bank means a career surrounded by amazing human beings, who love fun and hard work.
You're setting yourself up for a future with the only limit being your imagination.
For a more detailed look at our perks and offerings, see below:
- Health, including a prescription drug plan
- Gym reimbursement
- Voluntary supplemental insurance plans are available for Vision Care, Cancer, Heart, and Intensive Care
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Short Term Disability (provided by Corporation)
- Long Term Disability (provided by Corporation)
- Life Insurance (2x salary provided by Corporation)
- Voluntary supplemental insurance plans are available for Accidental Death & Dismemberment, eye care and additional life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- In-House Training Programs
- Internal Job Postings
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays (8 per year)
- Discounted Henry Doorly Zoo memberships
- Free parking
- Smoke free environment
- Free Checking and Savings accounts
- Free Safe Deposit Box
- Free Cashier Checks and Money Orders
- Free Standard Style of Personal Checks
ANB University: helping you grow
We designed ANB University as a career development program for our employees. Our goal: to be the Employer of Choice for all of our workers. Both formal and informal learning activities will expand employee knowledge and skill set, making our workers Bankers of Choice.
Education Assistance Program
The Education Assistance Program is offered to encourage growth and development by assisting employees in obtaining professional certification, attend Schools of Banking, and/or academic training on a college level.
We work with local schools, colleges, and community organizations to provide internship opportunities to students from high school through college to learn more about professional career opportunities.
EEO/AA: American National Corporation (including all affiliates) (“ANC”) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EO/AA) employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. ANC considers applicants for all positions, and employees are treated equally during employment, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, protected veteran status or any other prohibited basis of discrimination, as provided under applicable state and federal law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
ANC is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with known disabilities. Please let us know if you need an accommodation to complete the application process or to perform any essential elements of the position you are applying for. You may do so by contacting the Human Resources Employment Department at email@example.com.
American National Bank participates in the E-Verify program and is a drug-free workplace.