Explore smarter, simpler, safer business solutions
Explore smarter, simpler, safer business solutions
Financial grounding for your business dreams
You see the potential in the world around you. You aspire to do great things, both in your life and in your business. We're here to help you in any way we can. That's why we've built loan packages to help your business reach its full potential.
We don't want anything to hold you back from achieving your business dreams. Work with us and let's build something real.
In order for a business to grow, it needs capital. We can lend up to $32.9 million for qualified businesses. That way, you can buy that equipment, build that commercial real estate, establish those lines of credit, or even start your own business.
We offer three types of business loans: term loans, commercial mortgages, and lines of credit. Our financial experts can help you navigate the complexities of each, and find the perfect loan for your business.
Explore our loan options
For long-term financing needs, term loans are your best bet. So, if you're acquiring equipment, expanding facilities, purchasing land, or financing real estate, we can help you find the commercial loan that meets your unique business needs.
- Flexible terms to meet the needs of different companies
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible financing requirements and collateral needs
Commercial Mortgages let you build, renovate, or add onto virtually any kind of commercial property, both personal and commercial real estate.
Financing available for:
- Office buildings
- Retail/warehouse/light industrial
- Factory buildings
- Apartment buildings
- Owner- and non-owner-occupied developments
Lines of Credit
A revolving line of credit can give you peace of mind in running your business. Whether you're buying inventory or just need an on-demand cash flow, we have you covered.
- Revolving credit lines can be drawn down and repaid repeatedly, up to your credit limit
- Advances are typically tied to a formula of accounts receivable, inventory, and/or equipment
- Interest accrues only on the amount borrowed, and only until the principal is repaid
- Interest rates are always competitive
Commercial Real Estate
Our commercial bankers are local leaders in real estate financing, and with good reason. We provide a range of fixed and floating rate financing products with flexible terms to meet your amortization and maturity needs.
Permanent and mini-perm loans
Residential builder lines of credit
Land development loans
Affordable Housing Development Financing
Build to Suit
Contact our experts today:
Corporate Banking is about more than just transactions. It's about building relationships and trust. At American National Bank, we want to build both with you. We have the industry experience and corporate banking expertise to support you in acquisition financing, working capital lines, equipment purchase or project/expansion loans.
When we make a business relationship, we take it seriously. That includes:
- Taking the time to understand your challenges, priorities and goals
- Recommending the right combination of services, tools and financing to fit your changing needs
- Ensuring that we address each of your needs with proactive, professional service
- Providing you with the banking efficiency you desire, allowing you to focus on your business
- Measuring ourselves by your satisfaction and success
Solutions to help you succeed:
- Working capital loans and lines of credit
- Equipment financing
- Commercial mortgages
- Tax Incentive financing
- Asset based loans
- Rolling stock loans
- Interest rate risk management solutions via Interest Rate Swaps
- ESOP loans
- Standby letters of credit
- Treasury Services
In order to properly care for the sick, you need to properly care for your healthcare finances. Our Healthcare Banking Division experts will work with you to find tailored solutions, providing a healthy (and wealthy) future for your healthcare practice.
We work with healthcare companies in all areas, including:
- Hospitals & hospital-affiliated clinics
- Physician practices
- Dental practices
- Start-up medical & dental practices
- Medical equipment financing
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Assisted-living facilities
- Continuing care retirement communities
- Imaging & dialysis centers
Financing options & services offered:
- Start-Up Medical & Dental Practice Financing
- Tenant Improvements
- Commercial Real Estate Acquisition
- Commercial Real Estate Construction Financing
- Revolving Line of Credit
- Acquisition or Partner Buy-In
- Bond Financing
- Small Business Administration Financing (SBA)
- Treasury Services
Small Business Loans
There's nothing "small" about small business. We can help you with loans to make your business thrive. Or we can just provide that safety net for those early years to help you make your vision a reality.
We are a preferred SBA lender. That means we can underwrite your application, saving you time getting your loan processed and approved. We can provide credit to businesses that might not otherwise find it and enable the borrower to stretch out repayment over a longer period of time and eliminate balloon payments.
Benefits of our small business loans include:
- Real estate financing up to 25 years, or equipment/working capital loans for up to 10 years
- Negotiable rates, subject to current market conditions
- 7(A) program - the most common SBA loan - is available for loans between $150,000 and $5,000,000
- 504 loans are available for property purchases with 10% down financing depending on the type of property and experience level of borrower. Fixed terms are available for 10 or 20 years
- SBA Express: Term loans and lines of credit up to $350,000 intended for acquisition of assets, refinancing, and working capital
Learn more about SBA loans.
Farming will always be a way of life in America. We've been helping the agricultural industry continue do what it does best for over 120 years now, and we plan to keep on going.
We can help with a variety of ag-financing, including:
- Operating Lines of Credit - Revolving lines of credit for farm operating expenses
- Livestock Financing - Short term loans for feeder livestock financing and intermediate term loans for breeding livestock
- Agri-Business Equipment Financing - Flexible and competitive terms for farm machinery purchases
- Farm Buildings and Irrigation Systems
- Farm Real Estate - Long term fixed rate terms up to 25 years available
- Crop Insurance
- Council Bluffs, Omaha · Rick Killion · First Vice President, Market President · 712-242-3323 · firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missouri Valley · Josh Calhoon · Lender · 402-939-3759 · email@example.com
- Tecumseh, Elk Creek, Humboldt · Will Behrends · Vice President, Lender · 402-335-3341 or 402-877-2735 · firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nebraska City, Falls City, Fairbury · Cory Schlichtemeier · Lender · 402-873-3338 · email@example.com
Heavy equipment requires heavy capital investment. Our experienced professionals know how to finance manufacturing, distribution, printing equipment, fleet transportation, heavy construction equipment, and more.
With multiple locations, we can meet with you where and when it is convenient for you. Give us a call today to get started.
Learn more about Specialty Financing
Accounts Receivable Financing (Cash Finder)
Turn invoices into instant revenue with our Cash Finder service. We send you an advance on fully-completed goods and services on the same day you bill them. That way, you get the money that might not be paid for another 30 to 60 days, right away.
Are you a current Cash Finder customer? Access your account information.
If you need capital assets or equipment, we offer a selection of loan or leasing options for:
- Manufacturing, Printing, or Distribution Equipment
- Heavy Duty Trucks / Fleet Transportation
- Heavy Construction Equipment
- Machine Tools and other Production Equipment
- Computers and Technology
Leasing can benefit any size of company, and our leasing experts customize a program to meet your specific equipment requirements. We can cover the verticals of construction, manufacturing, agriculture, medicine, and many others.
Just as community members and your congregation rely on you for faith and guidance, you can rely on American National Bank to stand by your organization when you need us.
Serving you close to home
Continuing its tradition of catering to the unique, local needs of nonprofit religious organizations in the communities it serves, the American National Bank Church Growth division, a branch of its commercial lending group, now serves religious organizations in the Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, Texas, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma markets.
Leadership and expertise
The Church Growth division of American National Bank is in good hands, led by Rob Robinson, an executive pastor with years of professional lending experience. He takes time to understand your mission, your passion, and what your vision is for the future.
Robinson has served as executive pastor at a large church in Houston, Texas for nearly 20 years and understands the unique financing needs of religious organizations.
Backed by the stability and lending expertise of American National Bank, a bank with more than $3.2 billion in assets and 550 employees, Robinson and his Church Growth lending team provide institutions like yours with an array of customized, flexible, lending solutions to support projects big and small.
American National Bank is known for working with its customers. You won’t find a one- size-fits-all approach to anything we do. We are flexible when it comes to your lending needs. If it means stretching the limits on our end to make sure you’re satisfied, we will. Our approach to listening first has made us a preferred lender in the communities we serve.
American National Bank knows that not all projects are alike, and lending solutions for religious organizations require non-traditional thinking. Whether it be a new structure, a social hall, an improvement to an existing structure, or a large-scale renovation, we are here to listen, work with you, and find a solution that best suits your needs.
American National Bank also has innovative solutions and time-saving products that give you greater control over the financials. We can accommodate electronic giving and other non-credit services such as treasury management, vendor payable management and remote deposit capture.
Contact us now to begin your project
American National Bank Dealer Services is a leading lender for new/used automobiles and recreational vehicles. We offer an innovative, competitive program to serve franchise dealers located in the Midwest. We offer consumer lending, real estate financing, treasury management, commercial card, and merchant services. Make American National Bank part of your lending strategy to help increase your performance. We are dedicated to the dealer community to foster long-term relationships and provide excellent service. To find out if you can take advantage of our dealer service programs please contact our dealer service department at 877-600-3395 or email us.