As your financial partner, we are vigilant in our efforts to protect you from becoming a victim of fraud.
As a part of our ongoing efforts to better serve you and improve our business processes, we will be performing routine system maintenance from Saturday, October 24th at 10:00 p.m. to Sunday, October 25th at 1 a.m. During this time, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and iBank services will be unavailable. We thank you for your patience and look forward to providing superior products for our valued clients.
To Our Valued Clients,
Our branch lobbies are closed to unscheduled walk-in traffic with the exception of select branches in the Southeast community. Please check our locations page for the latest updates.
Services will be fully available via our mobile and online platforms, as well as from our drive-thru windows, Teller Connect, and ATMs. Please check the ‘Locations’ tab for access points nearest to you.
We want to assure you of the following as it relates to the continuity of our business operations:
- American National Bank has been, and will continue to, actively monitor developments regarding the potential spread, and impact of the coronavirus with guidance from relevant authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization and U.S., state and local government entities. We feel it is imperative to limit face-to-face interaction until we have assurances from our local health departments that the virus is contained with no further risk of community-related spread.
- American National Bank’s Business Continuity Planning Program was successfully deployed several weeks ago with protocols that are active and reliable.
- American National Bank remains committed to providing the highest level of service with multiple layers of protection for our most important assets: our people, information security and cash flow.
We are here to help you:
- In the event you need to meet in person, we invite you to contact your local branch or banker or click here to make an appointment. We request that you follow the CDC guidelines of self-screening to personally evaluate yourself to determine if you could be at risk by exhibiting any of the symptoms related to the virus. Visit www.cdc.gov for more information.
- If you are experiencing a hardship or have a different need, please click here.
- Contact our Customer Service representatives with any questions at 1-800-279-0007, M-F: 7am-7pm, Sat: 8am-1pm
- If you are a business or commercial client, please reach out to your Relationship Manager
- To protect yourself against any COVID related scams, please look out for any suspicious activity from emails, texts and phone calls that may impersonate a company, charity or government agency. Never share sensitive information and do not click on links or open attachments as they may be malicious. For more information go to: https://www.us-cert.gov/ncas/current-activity/2020/03/06/defending-against-covid-19-cyber-scams
American National Bank thanks you for your understanding and patience during this unprecedented time. We appreciate the trust you place in us and want you to know that the health and safety of our clients and employees is our top priority. We view the implementation of this change in access as part of our contribution to maintaining a strong and healthy community.
- BUSINESS BANKING
- TREASURY SERVICES