24/7 Banking at your fingertips
24/7 Banking at your fingertips
Business banking made easy
iBank: secure online banking. You have access to financial information and account tools 24 hours a day. Organize your deposit and loan account displays. Review snapshot summaries of your accounts. Use additional tools to access specific information and initiate transactions online.
With iBank, you’re not limited by time or location. As long as you have an Internet connection, you can monitor your business’ banking, and feel good about it.
Features of iBank:
- View images of your checks and deposited items
- Review pending transactions
- Place stop payments
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Pay bills online
- Manage ACH activities such as direct deposits, transfers between subsidiaries, and automatic deductions
- Initiate wire transfers
- Make loan payments to principal, interest or both
- Download information to your accounting software or create an Excel file of your monthly statement
- Allow varying levels of access to the individuals you choose
Want to know how to use iBank? View the video below!
Business Bill Pay
iBank lets you do more than just see your finances. You can sign up to pay bills more efficiently with Business Bill Pay. Schedule payments, track your transactions, and more.
Business Online Bill Pay features:
Easy to Set Up & Pay New Payees
- Make payments to anyone; a business or individual. The only payments you cannot make through this service are court-ordered payments and state and federal tax payments
Receive & Pay eBills
- Eliminate paper invoices with many vendors. Receive and pay your bills electronically. You can set up eBills to be automatically paid when they are received. You can receive alerts when invoices have been received and when they are due
- Electronically link invoice and credit memo information with your payments. Invoice information is sent to the biller with your payments
Multiple Invoices, One Payment
- Pay multiple invoices to a single biller with one payment
- Set up bill reminders, or email notifications of payments due, past due reminders or payment sent confirmations
Payment Guarantee & Fraud Protection
- Your payments will be made on time and protected against payment fraud
- Set up recurring payments
- Pay bills from multiple accounts
Enable Other Employees to Pay Bills
- Add and assign authority levels for additional employees
Robust Reporting Features
- View up to six months of payment history. History can be downloaded as well. View scheduled payments
- Available 365 days/year, 6:00 a.m. to midnight CT. For Online Bill Pay questions call 1-866-287-1416
Business Statements are crucial when it comes to keeping track of your financials. At American National Bank you can get your detailed monthly statement safely and securely via eStatements. We’ll send you an email notifying you that your monthly statement is ready, then you simply sign in to review or download. And, eStatements are available at no additional charge.
eStatements have several advantages over paper statements. For example, eStatments are:
- Safe and secure. No more paper statements sent through the mail, so your banking information is better protected
- Comprehensive. They contain the same information as a paper statement, including check images
- Easy to access. eStatements are accessed any time through iBank Enhanced online banking
- Good for records. Once you are set up, your eStatement(s) will be immediately available and available in iBank for a period of two years in PDF format. That means you can print the statement or securely save it to your computer
- Environmentally friendly! Switching to eStatements helps reduce paper clutter at work and in the environment, so it's a great way to conserve resources
If you do not enroll in eStatements, you will continue to receive a paper statement for a nominal monthly fee. For more information or assistance please contact our Treasury Services team.
Life is easier with email alerts. Monitor your account with up-to-date details and an easy-to-use, secure system. Email alerts give you peace of mind while assisting your business in running smoothly.
You decide the level of notifications you would like to receive, including:
- Account Balances — Avoid unnecessary service charges or overdrafts by keeping an eye on your account balance
- Deposits — Verify your deposits as an extra security check
- ACH Transactions Posted — Verify which ACH transactions posted to help manage your cash flow
- Return ACH Notices — Manage your return ACH notices quickly and easily
- Wires Received — Keep close track of incoming wires
- Enhanced Wire Notifications — Receive detailed information regarding incoming or outgoing wires with Enhanced Wire Notifications